Profits with Purpose: How Capital is Catalyzing Recovery and Resilience
November 19, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Throughout the pandemic, we’ve seen resilient companies fare better than non-resilient companies. With record liquidity, we’ll cover what this means for the investment community and the businesses in the highest demand. As we shift to designing our recovery, we’ll explore how investment can be directed for a more resilient future.
- Peter Elkins, Entrepreneur in Residence & Founder, Esca Accelerator
- Owen Matthews, Chairman, Alacrity Canada
- David J. Ferran, Board Member, Founder & CEO, Torrey Project
- Elaine Kunda, Founder & Managing Partner, Disruption Ventures
- Annika Lewis, Associate, Vanedge Capital