The Green Recovery: How Do We Build Back Even Better?
November 18 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm PST
Cleaner air, healthier water, enhanced carbon management and broadened biodiversity not only reduce the vulnerability of communities to pandemics and improve resilience but have the potential to boost economic activity in bold, new directions. Our panel discusses the widespread potential of a clean, green approach to the future and the areas of our economy we need to start nurturing and investing.
Introduction by: Fred Haynes, Mayor, District of Saanich
Moderator: Bruce Williams, CEO, Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- John Cook, President, Greenchip Financial Corp.
- Nikki Macdonald, CEO, The Winsor Group
- Andrew Pape-Salmon, Adjunct Professor, University of Victoria
- Jill Doucette, Founder & CEO, Synergy Enterprises
- Yamila Franco, Co-founder & CFO, Nyoka Design Labs