Ambassador Listening Session
November 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
In this virtual, moderated listening session, Ambassador to the United States Kirsten Hillman and US Acting Ambassador to Canada, Chargé d’Affaires Katherine Brucker will listen to a series of 2- to 3-minute presentations from up to 10 sector stakeholders on topics related to border issues, supply chains, trade (including USMCA implementation) and bilateral collaboration during COVID.
Following the stakeholder presentations, the Ambassador and Charge Chargé d’Affaires will address issues they heard from stakeholders.
Moderator: Matt Morrison, CEO, Pacific NorthWest Economic Region
- Dave Cowen, CEO, The Butchart Gardens
- Patrick Kole, Vice President, Idaho Potato Commission
- Ryder Lee, CEO, Saskatchewan Cattlemen’s Association
- Gerry Bruno, VP, Federal Government Affairs, Vancouver Airport Authority; Co-Chair, Future Borders Coalition
- Laurie Trautman, Director, Border Policy Research Institute
- Bruce Agnew, Director, Cascadia Center and ACES NW Network
- Ian Robertson, CEO, Greater Victoria Harbour Authority
- Bridgitte Anderson, President & CEO Vancouver Board of Trade