The Digital Tsunami: Is it Too Late to Future-Proof our Economy?
November 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PST
This session is sponsored by Douglas Magazine.
From e-com and automation to AI and quantum computing, we’ve entered an age of deep technological disruption, and COVID. Our panel explores which industries are most impacted, which trends are emerging and how companies can pivot and thrive as part of the new resilience economy.
Moderator: Dan Gunn, CEO, VIATEC
- Brandon Lee, Consul General of Canada in Seattle
- Sue Paish, CEO, Digital Technology Supercluster
- Nirav Desai, CEO, Moonbeam
- Jeff Spencer, Founder, Atreides
- Samarth Mod, CEO, Freshworks