November 22-25, 2021
Rising Economy Week 2021 is a future-defining conference that brings global and local thought leaders together to explore how we create our economy by design, not default.
Let’s Build Momentum
The 2nd annual Rising Economy Week brings business, government and community leaders together to move us beyond the pandemic and into the future with clarity and confidence.
At last year’s event, we explored what recovery looked like as we grappled with the pandemic. At this year’s event, we look to the future. What are our opportunities? How do we pave the path to a more sustainable, resilient, equitable, innovative economy? Are we prepared for the realities of a post-COVID world?
“Rising Economy Week 2021 is about sparking momentum to meet the challenges of the 21st century with confidence, clarity and a mindset of innovation.”
– Emilie de Rosenroll, CEO
South Island Prosperity Partnership
Your Rising Economy event experience includes:
- A focus on local and global thought leadership with an In-Person and Virtual program featuring exciting keynotes, topical forums, roundtables, fireside chats and more.
- A high-energy, multi-channel experience with live and interactive content.
- Exclusive sessions with leading thinkers in economies, city-building, entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, diversity, wellbeing, education and more.
- An action-focused agenda with roundtables for idea sharing, visioning and networking around our economic future.
Meet our 2021 Keynote Speakers
Innovation in Real Places
Strategies for Prosperity in an Unforgiving World
More Keynotes Coming Soon!
Panels & Roundtables
Meaningful and thought-provoking conversations are vital for meeting the transformation challenges of the 21st century. Participate in panel discussions and roundtables dealing with big challenges and big ideas in a format designed for high engagement.
Recently announced panels:
- Top Ten Post-Pandemic Trends to Shape our Economy
- It’s Now or Never: Our Economy and the Race to Net Zero
- City Visions: Can Density be Done Right?
- Innovating our Way Through Uncertain Times
- Shifting Power: Money and Meaning in the Emerging Indigenous Economy
- The Innovation Wild: What is B.C.’s New “X” Factor?
- Humans Wanted: B.C.’s War for Talent
- Climate Capital: Financing the Green Transition
- Headspace: The Future of Work is Employee Wellbeing
- Following the Money Trail: Why Local Ownership Matters
Watch for more keynote and panel announcements over the coming weeks!
Get Ready for What’s Coming
Registration for Rising Economy 2021 will open in September. In the meantime please check this space for more exciting announcements about keynote speakers, panels, roundtables and bonus content.
Be one of the first to know! Sign up today for the Rising Economy 2021 newsletter.